Parkour3 offers Google Analytics training in the form of small group workshops for companies wishing to evaluate the performance of their website.
This training, in the form of workshops, allows novice participants to familiarize themselves with Google Analytics and web analytics issues. Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics tool in the industry. This tool allows you to identify and analyze the sources of acquisition, the behavior of your website users and to track conversions.
You will have access to hands-on workshops with a Google Analytics demo account (laptop required for each participant).
The Google Analytics training will allow you to gain autonomy for :
- Identify the KPIa that meet your business objectives
- Understand the measurement issues between the current version of the tool and Universal Analytics
- Identify the traffic sources that generate the most conversions
- Link Google Search Console with Analytics to track your site's SEO performance
- Compare the performance of your marketing actions
- Measure the ROI of your campaigns according to your business objectives
- Create a dashboard to track the most important indicators at a glance
Who should attend this training?
This training is intended for people wishing to evaluate the performance of their corporate site.
- Marketing managers and directors
- Marketing or communication coordonators
- Group of maximum 10 people from different business fields
Your trainer: Jeffrey Labrecque
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Parkour3
- 6 years in digital marketing
- Strong expertise in optimization (SEO, SEM et CRO) and Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Mautic, Pardot)
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce and Hubspot Certified
Next training: May 13th, 2020 - 9AM à 3:30PM.The workshop is performed in French
Location: Agence Parkour3, 651 Notre-Dame W, 2nd floor, Montreal (Qc) H3C 1H9
Cost: 395$ + taxes per attendee
Lunch et training guide included.
Registration is complete. Please fill out this form if you are interested in a future training course.
For more information: 514-861-3332